Sunday, June 01, 2008

[08.05.25] [trans] Andy/Solbi cut - We Got Married translations for Ep.11 (5-25-08)

We Got Married – Part 11 (5/25/08) – Andy/Solbi Cuts

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeWt5U6UoHE
Youtube CREDIT: monmonsnow2

(Solbi looking at phone)
A; My phone, I will..
(Andy looking at Solbi’s finger)
A: Where’s my ring?
(Didn’t wear ring Andy gave…)
S: It’s well.
A: You sold it didn’t you?
S: Sell it? It’s doing well.
A: Did you sell it because gold price went up?
S: No, I put it in the case.
A: Where in the case?
S: Oppa.
A: Why are you changing conversation?
S: Look, it’s mission envelope.
A: Mission envelope (couldn’t catch this part)…why are you changing conversation?
S: Oppa, it’s well.
A: Where is it?
S: Oppa, today is the day we have housewarming.
A: Did you exchange to something else? Perhaps that earring?
(in between couldn’t hear)
S: Today is housewarming.
A: Why are you changing conversation?
A: (laying on sofa) Oh my ring, ring, my ring, my ring, where is my ring?
S: They (producers) are saying do housewarming!
AT PRIVACY ROOM:
A: Why is she not wearing it? In my mind I always think, even if she is surprised and like event but in future when accepting my mind/heart….and when I’m ready to accept Solbi’s mind/heart…she’ll wear the ring.
S: Ring that oppa bought is really precious and for me it’s first gift I received…it’s too precious…there is reason for me not wearing it, right?
(Caption: And the reason is?)
S: Reason is…only I know.
BACK AT THE HOUSE:
S: Oppa, since guests are coming we should welcoming them.
A: What should we make?
S: Last time since oppa cooked…
A: This time Solbi is (cooking)?
S: I will do it.
A: Really? Why?
S: Because I was so thankful you cooked last time.
A: Aren’t you going to fold the laundry?
S: Laundry?
A: Yes, let’s fold the laundry.
S: I’ll fold them.
A: No, you don’t fold that way.
S: Yes, it’s okay to fold this way.
A: You have to hold the centerline.
S: Oppa do the all the folding then.
A: No, you should learn it.
A: You need to learn it. Solbi!
A: Solbi yah!
S: What is Eric oppa doing?
A: Doing drama.
S: That’s right. He is doing drama.
S: Who do we have? (thinking about who to invite)
(Solbi on the phone with Cha Taehyun)
S: Hello, oppa. Are you busy?
CTH: No, I’m doing radio show.
S: Oppa, you know I go tmarried.
S: Oppa
CTH: An-sobang is not good to you?
S: Exchange conversation with my husband. Wait…
S: You know that my husband is not good to me…get mad at him, okay.
CTH: It looked like it.
S: Wait.
A: Hello.
CTH: An-goon!
A: Who are you?
CTH: An-goon probably don’t know who I am.
CTH: I’m Solbi’s brother.
S: Oppa, get mad at him.
CTH: You know An-goon from the show you are lagging behind?
A: Heard you voice before…
S: Taehyun oppa.
S: (Solbi back on the phone). Oppa, we are having housewarming party. Can you come?
CTH: I can’t because of the radio show.
S: Really?
S: Too bad because you need to make fun of Andy oppa.
(Andy singing Propose to interrupt the phone conversation)
S: Okay oppa, then next time, please visit our house.
A: Yah, how can you hit oppa with you foot?
S: You keep on making noise when I’m having conversation.
S: Oppa, are you going to do something.
A: I’m calling right now.
S: Who is it?
Grandmother: Hello
A: Hello
G: Oh, what’s with the unexpected phone call?
S: Hello
G: Yes, hello
A: Grandma, just a minute
S: Grandma, hello.
G: yes
S: I’m Andy oppa’s wife
G: :Solbi
S: Yes, you know
G: I’m watching “We Got Married” for the first time.
S: Grandma, you are healthy, right?
S: Let’s meet and I’ll buy you delicious food.
G: Okay, if Solbi is buying, I’ll run over.
PRIVACY ROOM:
A: Since I was born, grandmother raised me. When she first saw the 1st episode of WGM, she said I was too good for her and as episodes continues, she changed her mind. We look good together…look cute…our Solbi is good to Andy….she likes her a lot.
DOOR BELL RINGS:
S: Someone’s here already?
A: Who’s here?
S: Oppa, open this.
(Andy opening the wrap)
S: Isn’t it pretty?
(Comment: Andy: I was really surprised.)
S: I’m going to cook today.
A: You think you can do good?
S: Of course.
S: (sounds like she said) I learned cooking from you.
A: Okay, try it.
(caption: Andy is little worried. I wonder if she’ll do good)
(Comment: Solbi: He was really worried.)
S: Oppa, I’ll do it.
A: You know how to do it?
S: I’ll do eaverything so go sit down.
A: You really know how to do it?
S: Yes
A: Are you sure?
(Caption: When did you put apron on? He is getting closer (to the kitchen)….)
A: What are you doing?
S: Why? Don’t you cook there?
(Comment: A: She was going to cook the pork belly on the stove. I was so surprised.)
S: Why, why?

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHtsg14yfcc
Youtube CREDIT: monmonsnow2

(Caption: Andy looking at Solbi silently)
A: Now you do it.
S: You not going to interfere.
A: Okay, I won’t interfere.
A: You are putting that much water?
S: (talking to herself) continuously( “jjong-are, jjong-are” (jjong-are is just a expression saying mumbling)
A: Did you season?
S: I’m doing it right now.
S: Oppa, don’t you trust me?
A: I trust you…I’m just teaching you.
A: You are putting that much? It’s going to turn out to be tofu soup.
S: It’s my choice.
A: Yes.
S: I want to eat out….is this sugar?
A: Salt. It’s going to be really salty.
S: Oppa, trust me.
A: Season as you taste….get into that habit.
(A to himself: looks like it’ll be salty (laughing))
(Caption: looks like kimchee soup instead)
S: Looks delicious (looking at the table)
A: Who’s coming?
S: We’ll find out when they come.
IN THE BEDROOM:
S: Come here oppa.
A: I don’t like perfume
S: Come here. Stand still.
BACK AT THE TABLE:
A: I don’t know why but today I feel like I want to be a child.
S: Come here my baby.
S: You are tired. Dark circle (under his eyes) are down.
S: (Andy giving massage) Oh, it feels so good.
(Bell ring and knocking)
A: Who is it when we are playing around…
A: Yes
(It’s Hyundon aka Dondon)
(DD lies down as soon as he gets in)
S: Why are you lying down in someone’s sofa as soon as you come in.
(Andy giving massage)
(Comment: DD: Slept wrong night before)
DD: Look at the present I brought.
S: How cute.
A: It’s a set.
(Caption: DD is happy at their reaction to the present…looking at the food)
DD: Don’t you have medicine?
S: What medicine?
DD: I’m dying because of flu/body ache.
S: Oppa, do we have medine?
DD: Don’t you have anything in this house?
S: Oppa (DD), are you still in contact with Saori?
DD: Why are you mentioning Saori?
S: Just in case…
DD: I was forgetting little by little…why are you reminding me?
S: Sorry, sorry
DD: I have to go soon (sitting in front of the table)
S: You going to eat alone without waiting?
DD: I have to wait? I have to go to work.
S: Our house is not restaurant…
DD: Give me some rice.
S: Oppa (to Andy), give him rice.
S: Oppa (to DD), look at our house before eating.
DD: House is house…same
S: No it’s not
DD: Are you going to live with me?
(DD lying down in front of table)
A: You don’t lie down in front of the table.
DD: You guys are bugging me.
S: So how’s our room?
(DD lies down on their bed)
S: Hurry, get up.
S: Oppa, Saori unni was really nice.
DD: Why are you kept on bringing up Saori?
(DD gets out of bed)

Note: When Andy told DD you are not suppose to lie down in front of the eating table, you can tell how old fashion Andy is. That saying (about lying down in front of eating table) is old folktale/old saying grandparents/parents use telling their children/grandchildren.

Credits: mommie Alice (translations), monmonsnow2 (Youtube), Soompi, shinhwachangjo, shinhwabiz

No comments: