Sunday, June 01, 2008

[08.05.24][news] Dongwan: Eric says Ga-In (Brown Eyed Girls) looks like Ryu Seung Bom

Kim Dongwan disclosed a shocking comment from fellow member Eric at the recording of KBS2's Star Golden Bell.

Ga-In of the Brown Eyed Girls, who also appeared on the show, stated that she's a big fan of Shinhwa, especially Eric. Kim Dongwan then commented "Ga-In seems to be really popular these days. Even Eric said that she's cute." But he then added, "Actually Eric couldn't quite recall Ga-In's name at first and we had to ask him who he was referring to. Then he said, 'The one that looks like Ryu Seung Bum's child' ", much to the amusement of the guests.

Kim Dongwan also shared another embarassing incident. "We went to (H.O.T) Tony An's home one day, and there was a kid who was looking at me in the elevator. I was already prepared to give him an autograph. But he didn't know that I was a Shinhwa member, and he said he really envied me for being Tony An's neighbour."

On the other hand female MC Yoon Soo Young picked out Kim Dongwan among all the guests as the one that she would like to climb a mountain with. Kim Dongwan said with a smile, "When my mother sees Yoon Soo Young on TV, she smiles really widely and tells me that she's really like me." When asked if he would like Yoon Soo Young as a wife, he replied "My mom would really like that."

This episode of Star Golden Bell will be broadcast on May 24 at 5.20pm.

Source: osen
Chi trans: lostall@情投E赫
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: