Wednesday, July 01, 2009

[09.06.30] M’s Cyworld minihompy diary entry

2009.06.30 Tuesday 03:51

It seems like the full value for my efforts hasn’t been realised yet..

I can enjoy myself now.. Even though it comes along with a time of suffering but I..

When I look back the more I feel that those were happy times..

Now I’m perspiring in the practice studio and I’m in a really good mood~

To the ones who have silently given me love in my life

I want to say to you, thank you and I love you..

Not just love for the Vol 4.5 album..

But to the fans have generously cheered me on and given me their love for the past 11 years, today..

I want to love you even more.. more.. more~~.. Of course in future too ^^

Today Eric sent me a text message//

“Personally I hope that your comeback stage will be a blast”

“The music’s great and so is the concept, so make us get goose pimples all over with your first performance~”

“Congratulations on getting #1~^^”

Members ah, you’re always #1 to me

And Shinhwa Changjo is #0~^^
(Koreans use 0순위 to mean zero place, one place higher than first place)

I miss you and I love you~

Now in July we’ll begin in earnest!!!!

Credits: M’s Cyworld minihompy + Absolut Shinhwa

Edit This

No comments: