Monday, December 01, 2008

[08.11.30][news] Lee Minwoo: I prefer chubby girls



When asked about when he was most recently in love, Lee Minwoo's vague response has ignited the interest of viewers.

On the 28th Nov episode of MBC's Let's Sleep Here Tonight, Lee Minwoo took the MCs and the viewers on a tour of his home, and when they reached his bedroom, the MCs asked, "Your bedroom is really big, don't you feel lonely sleeping here alone?" Lee Minwoo only replied with a smile.

Later when he was quizzed about when he was most recently in loved, he replied hesitantly, "When I was most recently in love, that.... all along...", and when the MCs asked if it was the day before, he said, "Even if it was yesterday, that was the most recent."

To his vague reply, the MCs urged him not to beat around the bush and asked him pointblank, "Do you have a girlfriend now?" To which Lee Minwoo again replied with hesitance, "Someone I like... Now...." and couldn't complete his answer.

On 18th Nov, rumours of Lee Minwoo dating fellow Kkokko Tour guest Amy surfaced. Their underwater kiss on the programme has generated much buzz among viewers and netizens.

=======

Lee Minwoo said that he's not the bad boy that everyone thinks he is. On the show he said people think of him as someone who would "hurt girls", "show interest in everyone", "be a two-timer".

"People may see me like that, but I'm definitely not a bad guy."

He also talked about his ideal type, "I prefer the chubby kind. Compared to girls with pretty features, I prefer girls with kind-looking faces."

=======

Lee Minwoo also talked about how he's not totally at ease when it comes to his solo career.

"As a solo singer, it's inevitable to not feel at ease. I often feel that a music career can be just a momentary moment of brilliance."

"The feeling of hanging in there and trudging on is very important. If I spent my 20s in a spectacular manner, I think for my 30s, I'll work towards success using my experiences."

"I've never thought about becoming an artist just to earn money. It's a passion, it's doing something that I love doing and money comes along. Now that I'm 30, it's the time when I need to work the hardest."

Source: newsen&dacapo
Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: