Sunday, May 11, 2008

[08.05.09][news] Andy: I'm glad that my mom laughs when she sees me and Solbi


Appearing on Choi Hwa Jung's Power Time on SBS Power FM, Shinhwa's Andy talked about his parents, a subject that he rarely discusses.

On the programme, Andy recalled the time when his father was admitted to the emergency room due to a brain haemorrhage. At the moment Andy became the head of the household and the emotional support of the family. He recalled, "The moment when I had to sign on the operation documents was the most difficult time of my life, and I cried."

"My tears wouldn't stop falling, and I didn't know what to do. When my dad regained consciousness, he held my hand and told me "I'm sorry I couldn't do anything for you", after hearing that my heart was in even greater pain."

"Although my dad woke up, but his health is still quite poor. I'm always worried about him. My mom's health isn't good either. She has been telling me recently to get married quickly, and even told me to go for matchmaking sessions. Now I know how badly she wants to see me married."

Andy even added, "When my mom sees me and Solbi on TV as if we're really married, she would laugh, and I'm happy to see that. I think I really do want to get married soon after all."

After the moving confession from Andy, DJ Choi Hwa Jung and singer Kim Hyun Chul all agreed that "Andy is truly a filial son."


Source: mydaily
Chi trans: yujin@bestshinhwa
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: