Sunday, May 11, 2008

[08.05.06][news] Kim Dongwan's ideal girl is Lee Hyori?

Shinhwa member and now solo singer Kim Dongwan shared with viewers the attributes of his ideal girl on KBS2's Sang Sang Plus, where fellow Shinhwa member Junjin also appeared as a guest.

Kim Dongwan said, "The girls that I've dated all had very different personalities. Sometimes when I'm just doing nothing, I think about dating seriously for a period of time then getting married."

He identified some traits for his ideal partner: blood type A+, homely and thoughtful, and even said "if she's been in many relationships before, I just want to be her last man."

After listening to Dongwan's description, MC Lee Hyori replied, "Are you talking about me then?"

"My blood type is A+, homely and thoughtful, and I've been in several relationships too - you seem to be talking about me", Hyori said to the laughter of all present.

Kim Dongwan and Lee Hyori also shared some anecdotes about the time they met back in high school.

Hear more about Kim Dongwan's ideal girl on 6 May on Sang Sang Plus Season 2.


Source: Go News
Chi trans: 韩小国 @ BESTSHINHWA
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: