Sunday, May 25, 2008

[08.05.19][notice] Lee Minwoo to all victims of Sichuan earthquake

Hi everyone, this is Open World Entertainment.

Many people have become victims of the recent earthquake in Sichuan, China.
Though M Lee Minwoo is currently in the US for an SBS program, he has expressed his concern and worry for the earthquake victims through Open World. He hopes that there will no further damage and casualties, and that the situation will improve as soon as possible.

As such, Open World writes this message on behalf of M Lee Minwoo.

To all the unfortunate casualties of the earthquake in Sichuan, China, I send my deepest condolences.

I pray that the injured victims will recover as soon as possible.

I hope for no more disasters and I pray for the situation to improve as soon as possible.


Source: OPEN WORLD
Chi trans: 韩小国 @ BESTSHINHWA
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: