Sunday, May 25, 2008

[08.05.24][diary] Dongwan: Reporters! Reports about Brown Eyed Girls' Ga In..

*Here's the background to this: (see story below regarding this incident)

the almighty netizens are now attacking Eric for his comment, though that comment was really a harmless joke in a conversation between friends - that also probably wasn't meant for anyone else's ears besides their own...

i can only say...don't feel too bad dongwannie, it's not like eric cares about trivial things like silly comments from netizens....but now you know how reporters can blow things out of proportion...just be more careful in future...*


If I were to start off with the conclusion,
I shouldn't have but I came up with it just to make things more interesting.

If I were to try to explain this, that's because I thought that repeating the same things over and over again would be tedious so I came up with something on the spot.

I've already seen more than 10 reports about this published, and a comment that was really meant as a joke just grows bigger and bigger. So I'm writing this message now.

More than anyone else I'm really sorry to the fans of Brown Eyed Girls and Miss Ga In herself, and I hope this will not hurt Eric-gun, whose drama is about to air, in any way.

Lastly, I apologize to the reporters who wrote reports based on things I've said that are not true.

Please forgive me... ㅜ__________ㅜ;

Source: www.november21.co.kr
Chi trans: 韩小国 @ BESTSHINHWA
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

[08.05.24][news] Dongwan: Eric says Ga-In (Brown Eyed Girls) looks like Ryu Seung Bom
*it would have been a funny incident to share...but this comment is causing such a mess right now

i think the fuss could be due to the fact that ryu seung bum isn't exactly the bestlooking dude out there, and maybe fans felt a little insulted by the comparison

as usual...fans/netizens just love to blow things out of proportion*



Kim Dongwan disclosed a shocking comment from fellow member Eric at the recording of KBS2's Star Golden Bell.

Ga-In of the Brown Eyed Girls, who also appeared on the show, stated that she's a big fan of Shinhwa, especially Eric. Kim Dongwan then commented "Ga-In seems to be really popular these days. Even Eric said that she's cute." But he then added, "Actually Eric couldn't quite recall Ga-In's name at first and we had to ask him who he was referring to. Then he said, 'The one that looks like Ryu Seung Bum's child' ", much to the amusement of the guests.

Kim Dongwan also shared another embarassing incident. "We went to (H.O.T) Tony An's home one day, and there was a kid who was looking at me in the elevator. I was already prepared to give him an autograph. But he didn't know that I was a Shinhwa member, and he said he really envied me for being Tony An's neighbour."

On the other hand female MC Yoon Soo Young picked out Kim Dongwan among all the guests as the one that she would like to climb a mountain with. Kim Dongwan said with a smile, "When my mother sees Yoon Soo Young on TV, she smiles really widely and tells me that she's really like me." When asked if he would like Yoon Soo Young as a wife, he replied "My mom would really like that."

This episode of Star Golden Bell will be broadcast on May 24 at 5.20pm.

Source: osen
Chi trans: lostall@情投E赫
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz


No comments: