Sunday, May 11, 2008

[08.05.08][trans] 10th anniv site Production Note 25: 10Q & 10A - Q3


Q3: 10 years later, what would I like to be doing?


ERIC
10 years on what would I be doing? Maybe I'll be doing...

MINWOO
I don't wish for a lot.
As long as my family members are all healthy, that I won't lose the things I cherish.
I don't wish for anything else.
If Shinhwa Changjo betrays us, I...will cry for 10 years.


DONGWAN
I will lead all our kids to form a soccer team.
We will start a children's soccer team 크크


HYESUNG
I would be thirty-plus by then...I should be married...
But even then there still might be guys who aren't married yet ㅋㅋ
At the same time while I'm living well with my children who are as adorable as rabbits, and my beautiful wife
Making music together.....


JUNJIN
Doing Shinhwa activities as well as solo activities,
What else would I be doing?
Maybe as a recreational sport I'll be going to the billiards room
Or something like that.


ANDY
I should be married by then.
No matter what happens, I should be married! I must!


Source: www.shinhwa10th.com
Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: