Sunday, May 18, 2008

[08.05.16][news] Andy: A 90% intention of dating Solbi

On the 17 May broadcast of KBS2's Star Golden Bell, Andy made a surprising confession, "I have a 90% intention of dating Solbi."

Andy and Solbi are currently playing a newlywed couple on MBC's We Got Married, and are enjoying a great deal of popularity among viewers. In response to Solbi's recent confession on Sang Sang Plus that she'd like to date Andy if possible, Andy also made his feelings clear.

Andy said, "Solbi mentioned on the show that she would agree if I were to initiate a relationship. I do have a 90% intention of dating Solbi."

When asked by the MC if he really meant what he said, Andy replied "I'm still very busy now and I don't have much free time. But after I'm done with the activities for the album, the musical and the movie, and if I have time to get to know Solbi better, we can talk about a relationship."

Appearing on the same episode, Saori was asked if she preferred her own We Got Married partner Jung Hyung Don or Andy. She replied with "I hate Don Don", and chose Andy instead.

Source: STARNEWS
Chi trans: yujin@bestshinhwa
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: