Sunday, May 25, 2008

[08.05.23][fan recap] Jinsyung's fansigning session in Daegu


I've been to many of Oppa's live performances and appearances but I haven't had the change to go for any of such fansigning sessions where I could see them up close, urgh~~frustrating! The last time was when I was in my 3rd year of high school...which was 7-8 years ago, now that I'm at Hyesung oppa's fansigning session, it feels different from 7 years ago.....

Although the session was supposed to start at 7pm, but oppa was late for nearly 40 minutes. He arrived wearing jeans and a black top, and headed for the washroom upon reaching the venue. Really, he was so handsome! After he came back from the washroom he headed backstage~the event only started at 8pm in the end. He was wearing shades when he arrived...I don't know when he took it off!

When it was my turn I got Baby Bird's autograph then it was Hyesung oppa. I didn't say anything when Baby Bird was signing, except for "thank you", then I moved on to Hyesung oppa. The following is a recap of our conversation:

HS: Your name is?
Me: Saekom
(While oppa was signing away...I was thinking of what to say!)
Me: (when oppa was about to finish...) Oppa you've become a little more handsome!
HS: (laughs) Only a little?
Me: Ah~~~anyway you've become a little more handsome~
(Then Baby Bird interrupts...)
Jin: You didn't say that to me just now.....
Me: .... (at a loss) Erm~~ oppa you're a little more handsome now too....
(Then I shook Hyesung oppa's hand and was about to leave....)
Jin: Then...You're a little pretty too~~
(Hyesung oppa laughed when Baby Bird said that...)

It's my habit to say "a little", and even if he's very very handsome now I'd still end up saying "a little"....so at that moment the staff and managers around the two oppas all laughed out loud~~ that was so embarrassing.....

Just like this the session ended at about 9pm, and I saw oppa taking pictures near the back of the stage.

I was so happy to see oppa after the March concert, but I was shocked too, because he lost so much weight..... And I'm happy to get oppa's autograph after 7 years~ It's been a special day.....


Source: Syoungin
Chi trans: shinhwadream@shinhwazzang
Eng trans: midnightgirl13

No comments: