Sunday, May 11, 2008

[08.05.10][News] Andy, "Because of my parents health,thought of getting married soon


Andy reveal the moment of him shedding tears for his parents.

On 8th SBS Power FM "ChwiHwaJin's Powertime" Solo activity SHINHWA Andy talked about the hardest moment of him with his parents.

Andy thought back a few years ago when his father were admited to the hospital due to cerebral hemorrhage fall. Andy said "While signing onto the surgery consent papers, it was my most experience moment of panic/worry, and i cried."

Andy recalls, "My tears couldnt stop, i didnt know what to do. When my dad restore his shot time concious, he hold my hands tightly and said 'I did not manage to give you lots of things, i'm sorry' and then my heart ache."

Andy express "Although my dad recovered miraclely, but his health is still not in a good condition til now, so i always feel pain and worrying." "My mom's body is feeling ill too. Recently she keep pushing me to get married soon, and even wants me to go some arrangement meet up. I can feel that she really wants to see me getting married."

Andy spill the truth and express "Recently with Solbi acting as a married couple and living under a roof, when i see my mom who smiles while watching the program, i feel better." "Besides than appearing on the tv, in my real life i would like to get married soon."

After listening to Andy's past, DJ and Guest artist in the FM praises Andy that he's a good son.

Source:newsen&oceans
Cn Trans:jojoyu7@shinhwachina
Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

No comments: