Sunday, May 11, 2008

[08.05.06][trans] 10th anniv site Production Note 23: 10Q & 10A - Q1


Q1: Where are the No.1 to No.6 copies of the 10th anniversary album kept?

Eric
It's just at home...
I want to leave it with Hyesung. Don't ask me for the reason.

Minwoo
I keep it in a secret place.
It's an album that's going to be passed from one generation to the next.
Woah, just the name alone sounds cool! Sons of Shinhwa!!!

Dongwan
I put it in my bag everyday.
No one's taking it away ㅋㅋ

Hyesung
I'm preciously worshipping it at home

Junjin
Although we can't be together for a while
The pictures that we took together are all imprinted on my heart.
So I keep it in the cabinet next to my bed in my room.

Andy
It's very well-kept at home

Source: www.shinhwa10th.com
Chi trans:虫虫猪猪@bestshinhwa
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: