Sunday, May 25, 2008

[08.05.20][trans] 10th anniv site Production Note 32: 10Q & 10A - Q10



Q10: Lastly, to you who have been protecting and looking out for us...

ERIC
Our families, the members, our friends, the staff, the fans
And you, who are reading these words now
I will pray for you every night before I sleep.
The precious destiny that we have shared for such a long time
Holding the title and record for the longest running group and group of fans in Korea!
As you wake up to a new day everyday, don't waver because of trivial matters and instead look at the big picture,
Even though we can't bear to part,
You still have to become someone useful,
And then using 10 years worth of experience and virtues
Let's be role models for the others!

MINWOO
These are words that I usually find too precious to say to other people...
I love you

DONGWAN
Even if I don't say it you would know, won't you?
Thank you to everyone who has stood behind us for the past 10 years..
For the past 10 years it hasn't simply been days and nights that flashed by,
When you look back, it will be good enough if you find yourself smiling, just like me~~~~~~~~~
As we will still be creating beautiful memories together in the future, look forward to it!
Let's fill the album with memories that only we share!!!

HYESUNG
You kids who deserved to be praised after working so hard for 10 years...
Let's celebrate among ourselves 10 years later too
And fully experience the fantastic feelings...
Thank you to all the fans...
Although I can't really express myself well but I mean it with all my heart, you have to believe me~
In future let's always~ be together!!!

JUNJIN
To my really beloved
Eric hyung, Dongwan hyung, Hyesung hyung, Minwoo hyung, and Andy...
Since we all understand even without saying anything
So even if I don't say I love you, you would still know it right?? ^__^*
To Shinhwa Changjo who has stayed with Shinhwa through the 10 years
As well as local and overseas fans, wanjon saranghamnida (I completely love you).
For the next 15 years, 20 years
Please stay with us and support us too..
So that Shinhwa will be strong because of you
I want to sing for everyone forever..

ANDY
Thank you to the members who have been together with me for the past 10 years
I really hope we can stay together for 20 years, 30 years.
And thank you to the colleagues who have given us strength to come this far
And I'm eternally grateful to the fans.
Without the fans Shinhwa wouldn't have come this far~~
In future Shinhwa will go on
And we'll continue to work hard.
I love you all.


Source: www.shinhwa10th.com
Chi trans: 韩小国@bestshinhwa
Eng trans: midnightgirl@shinhwabiz

No comments: