Sunday, May 18, 2008

[08.05.18][trans] Junjin on the phone with Hwang Bo on May 16's Infinity Girls

*check out the vid here



HILARIOUS!*

(Hwang Bo dials out to Junjin, his ringing tone is Appeun Sarang)

JJ: Orh~
HB: Can you talk now?
JJ: Mm~
HB: I have something to ask you
JJ: Orh~
HB: Lately aren't there many female artistes who do nude pictorials?
JJ: Female? They do!
HB: I signed a contract yesterday.
JJ: Oh~
HB: But the money's not too much
JJ: Mm~
HB: Only 1 hundred million won
JJ: But 1 hundred million is a lot, isn't it?
HB: Ya, but I have to take it all off
JJ: Ah really?
HB: If I need to take everything off, is 1 hundred million won a lot?
JJ: Ah! You can't do that!
HB: I've already signed the contract for a nude pictorial
JJ: What do we do now? Did you really sign it?
HB: I thought I'd try it, and I'm not signed to any management company now anyway
JJ: Aish.. You should have asked me before you signed the contract
HB: Then is it ok if I do it?
JJ: Ai...you can't!
HB: Why? Is the price too low?
JJ: Did you say you have to take everything off?
HB: All off, everything off, really
JJ: Ai, you can't! If it's like this
HB: Why not? Would you look at the pictorial?
JJ: ...I can't, how could I look?
HB: You can't look, or you don't want to look?
JJ: I don't want to look!
HB: YAH! Why won't you look?! You'll get to look at it for free!

(MC Sung Eun Young takes over the call)
SEY: Junjin ah, we're recording Infinity Girls now, I'm Eun Young
JJ: ... I must be crazy
SEY: Hang on, there are a few of the younger sisters who are dying to talk to you, just say a few words that will do, or you can hang up if you don't want to
JJ: Ok, ok
(Shin Bong Seon takes over call)
SBS: Hello
JJ: Ah hello
SBS: I'm Shin Bong Seon
JJ: Aren't you the same age as me and Hwang Bo?
SBS: Ah yes, let's be friends then?
JJ: Do help me out when we're on the same show
SBS: Hehehe, I know

(Kim Shin Young takes over the call)
KSY: Hello, glad to speak to you on the phone
JJ: Ah, is your voice really like that?
KSY: No... I heard you just released a new album
JJ: Yes, my first album
KSY: I'm hosting a radio show now... (the girls start to complain)
JJ: Ah yes
KSY: Do get on our show if you can
JJ: Yes I will. Didn't we go on a show together before?
KSY: Ah, really?
JJ: You don't remember?
KSY:.....
JJ: You've worked hard!

Chi trans: 韩小国@bestshinhwa
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahah I love when Junjin laughs after Kim Shin Young replied "No" ^^
And Hwang Bo's reaction to Junjin saying that he doesn't want to look xD

Thanks for sharing those informations ^^

Flor said...

you're most welcome ^_^

Anonymous said...

you have a wonderful site!