Sunday, May 18, 2008

[08.05.16][news] Andy confesses, "I went on a blind date 3 years ago"

Shinhwa's Andy confessed that he went on a blind date 3 years ago.

During the recording for KBS2's Cider, when asked if he's ever attended any blind dates before, he said "3 years ago, when my mom suggested that we go out for dinner, and I ended up on a blind date."

"My mom said that she was going to have dinner with her friend and she brought me along to this posh restaurant. It turned out that my mom's friend brought along a young lady too. After we exchanged greetings, my mom and her friend told us to go home after we were done with dinner then they just left."

"The young lady was actually younger than she looked, and I was simply at a loss. After dinner I offered to send her home but then she said she wanted to go for some drinks."

The MC then asked if they went for drinks in the end, to which Andy replied "We didn't, but we said we'd go the next time round. We exchanged numbers too, but we didn't keep in touch after that."

Cider will be shown on 18 May.


Source: NEWSEN
Chi trans:yujin@bestshinhwa
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: