Sunday, May 11, 2008

[08.05.07][news] Junjin: I don't allow my girlfriend to wear miniskirts


Junjin shared his surprisingly conservative views towards females.

On the May 6 episode of KBS2's Sang Sang Plus, Junjin confessed "I'm very conservative, and I don't like to see my girlfriend wearing miniskirts."

Sharing a little anecdote with the viewers, he added "I had a girlfriend once who wore a miniskirt out, and I stood in front of her to block other people from looking at her."

"I won't allow my girlfriend to go home late at night either, I'd set a curfew for her."

Kim Dongwan who also appeared on the show commented, "As a guy, I feel that he's a really handsome guy. When we were in China, everyone else seemed a little awkward, but Junjin's piercing and charismatic gaze just seemed to take in everything easily."

Junjin is the latest Shinhwa member to release his solo album (Kim Dongwan will follow with his 2nd album on 8 May), and showed off a short demonstration of his dance steps for his new song 'Wa' on the show.

Source: OCEAN6
Chi trans: 米饭小团子@bestshinhwa
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: