Sunday, May 11, 2008

[08.05.07][news] Andy was once in depression while being single for past 6 years


One half of the An-sobang/Solbi couple in MBC's We Got Married, singer Andy shared his views towards marriage. In an interview, Andy said that "most of my firends are already married. Looking at how in love they are, I'm more than a little envious - I'm very envious. Especially when I see their kids, I'd think of getting married as soon as possible."

Andy, who has been single for the past 6 years, continued, "Although I'd really like to be in a relationship, but I can't seem to meet the right girl. Probably I've been single for too long, dating seems to be very troublesome now. I'm happier meeting up with friends for a drink instead. My friends are worried that I'd sink into depression, which in fact I did."

Laughing it off, Andy said "I overcame it by telling myself that I should live happily. I got through 6 years thinking that the right person would appear eventually."

With regards to his "wife" Solbi, Andy commented "Solbi is very serious about her work, and at the same time she's really good at taking care of the people around her. She's an intelligent and kind friend to have."

Having just released his repackaged album, Andy continues his promotional activities for his cheerful new song, Propose. He said "I chose a simple and lighthearted song so that everyone can sing along with me. My ultimate goal is to establish a unique style that only Andy has."


Source: DAUM
Chi trans: yujin@bestshinhwa
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz
__________________

No comments: