Sunday, May 04, 2008

[08.04.20][news] Andy's Star Recipe interview snippets

Andy: "Eric and I, we like to stand at the sides"

Charismatic guy Andy revealed his secret about standing at the sides during Shinhwa's activities. He said, "When we have activities, Eric and I like to stand at the sides."

Andy, who has recently been called 'cheeky' after his appearances on various variety shows, expressed "I haven't had a girlfriend in 6 years. Though everyone says I'm cheeky, but when I'm at home I actually don't talk much. So during Shinhwa activities, if I were to stand in the centre I'd end up being interviewed, that's why Eric and I prefer to stand at the sides."

In addition, Andy also revealed that he cried because of his grandmother's encouragement, "My grandmother told me that I have to work hard at this since I chose this path, so that I can become a grandson that she's proud of. When I heard that I just started crying."

Source: newsen
Chi trans: lostall@情投E赫
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz


Andy: It's a sonbae-hoobae relationship between me and Solbi

On KBS2's Star Recipe segment, Andy came clean about his relationship with his 'We're Married' partner Solbi.

When asked, "Are you really dating Solbi?" Andy answered "No, we're just sonbae and hoobae." But he added that he was able to see another side of Solbi through the show.

"Though Solbi seems to say whatever that comes to her mind, she isn't like that. She'd think through it a lot first," Andy said with a smile.

Although Andy is now very loved for his image as a sensitive guy, he also had his share of difficult times during his 10 years in the industry.

"When people talk about Shinhwa, they'd say Minwoo is full of charisma and very handsome; Eric acts really well...There are words of praise for everyone, but when it comes to me, people only say I'm cute."

He also said that the biggest blow comes when comments like "Shinhwa's Andy, what has he been doing for the past 10 years? What is he going to be in the future?" on the Internet.

However he added that he is slowly changing - he's been trying to pick up conversational skills, and trying to be more active on variety shows.

Andy released his first solo album at the beginning of the year, and is currently very active as a singer with his title track 'Love Song'.


Source" Joy News24
Chi trans: 韩小国 @ BESTSHINHWA
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: