Sunday, May 11, 2008

[08.05.06][News] Dongwan: I don't like Hyori's 34-inch hiphop style

12 years ago, when Kim Dongwan met Lee Hyori at a group date, he straightforwardly declared that "I don't like Lee Hyori".

Guesting on Season 2 of KBS2's Sang Sang Plus, Kim Dongwan shared his side of the story of his first meeting with MC Lee Hyori.

Lee Hyori first met Kim Dongwan when he performed with his band during a performance and she commented that "I didn't like him from then onwards. He was wearing denim bermudas, and he just wasn't my type."

After her comments, Kim Dongwan replied "Lee Hyori looked like a sweet model in those coffee commercials", then added with a vengeance, "But I don't like her into those 34-inch hiphop pants. She's not my type."

Lee Hyori seemed to soften her stance after this, and commented that "Kim Dongwan seems like the type to listen to his girlfriend a lot. If it's the Kim Dongwan now that we're talking about, then it would be great", to which he happily declared "I'm a guy approved by Lee Hyori."

Source: My Daily
Chi trans: 韩小国 @ BESTSHINHWA
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: