Wednesday, February 04, 2009

[09.02.04][trans] Hyesung’s greetings to Taiwan fans

BRING OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS


Hi everyone, I am Shin Hyesung. It seems a long time I last send my greetings to Taiwan fans, in regards to this, I am very sorry about it. However, on the 14th of March, I will have a chance to meet all of you.

I am very happy and wants meet up with all of you personally on the 14th of March, to chitchat and share stories with everyone. It’s long time since I meet up with all of you so I am hoping to leave beautiful memories~

On 14th of March at Taiwan International Convention hall, I will be grasping both of my hands and anticipate the arrival of that day to meet up with all of you. I hoped that everyone will take care of yourself before the day arrives and I will be personally visiting all of you soon.

That’s for all, good bye.

Credits: hyesungstory@Shinhwa.biz (English translation) + http://mymedia.yam.com/m/2567849 (source)

No comments: